LGBTQ+ Youth Finding EXcellence
Gamma in OUR Community
Gamma in OUR Community
Being a Gamma is a life-long commitment. Our EXpectation of EXcellence only starts with intake. When deciding to be Greek ask yourself:
1. Do I have the time to dedicate to learning about Gamma and Greek life?
2. Do I have the financial means to invest in Greek life?
3. Do I have the ability to grow with the organization via service, recruitment, and lending your talents?
4. Do I seek a balanced LGBTQ+ Greek EXperience? (an Order that does not base membership on gender expression)
5. Do I want to join an LGBTQ+ Greek Order?
1. If there are no members within a 50-mile radius of your location, expect to travel to complete intake
2. All applicants must submit to a background check
3. All applicants must be willing to be registered to vote or a registered voter
4. All applicants must pay a non-refundable $35.00 application processing fee
5. All applicants must pay a new member fee of $450.00 *upon acceptance*
6. All applicants must complete an oral and written exam before membership is conferred
7. Have your reviewed our FAQ for answers to the most asked questions?
You are only required to choose ONE applicant type if submitting an application.
Vocational, Certification & Technical
Students currently enrolled full-time, part-time; online or on campus.
Vocational/Technical Students must provide proof of current enrollment
Students enrolled in certification programs must provide proof of enrollment and satisfactory progress
Two-Year/Community College students must provide proof of current enrollment, have completed 24 credit hours with at least a 2.5 cumulative GPA
Online/On-campus students must provide proof of current enrollment, have completed at least 24 credit hours with at least a 2.5 cumulative GPA
Associates & Bachelor's Degree Holders
Post Graduate students and Degree Holders
All graduate applicants must show:
1. Vocational/Technical Graduates/Certifications: Certificate of Completion
2. Associates and Bachelor's Degree holders must provide official transcript.
3. Post Graduate students can provide current proof of enrollment OR official transcript of completed degree.
Professional/Entrepreneurial Applicants must provide:
1. Career professionals show at least 3 years with the same company.
2. Established Entrepreneurs must provide proof of legally operated business established for at least one year.